Disease is a condition of the body or a part of it in which functions are disturbed
It is divided into types Congenital and Acquired Diseases.
The Acquired disease is further divided into Communicable and Non- Communicable disease.
Non Communicable Diseases
It is further divided into Deficiency disease and Degenerative disease.
It is nutrient deficiency such as Vitamin, Proteins etc.
1. Bacteria :
- Thyphoid – Salmonella typhosa
- Tetanus – Clostridium tetani
- Cholera – Vibrio cholera
- Syphilis – Troponema Pallidum
- Pneumonia – Diplococcus pneumonia
- Gonorrhoea – Nesseria gonorrhoeae
- Leprosy – Mycobacterium leprae
- Plague – Bacillus yersinia pestis
- Tuberculosis – Mucobacterium
- Whooping cough – tuberculosis
- Meningitis – Berdetall pertussis
- Diptheira – Neisseria meningitides Cornebacterium diptheria