// Test or Dummy Post
- The government of Tamil Nadu must select 100, future Entrepreneurs from various fields
- Allocate the total budget of 200 crores.
- Create and register 100 companies, make each of the 100 future Entrepreneurs as the Interm CEO.
- The CEO is only answerable to the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
- Each CEO has to recruit 50 people as an employee to the new startup.
- Allocate 2 crores to each startup.
- Each company have to invest 1.5 crores in fixed deposit in the Public Sector Bank in the name of CEO.
- By going with current fixed rates, each CEO will get at least 1 lakh per month and this amount is enough to provide the employee, a salary of 2000 per month.
- This is helpful for providing the salary of the employee everyone with any disturbances.
- The rest 50 lakhs is the investment for the startup.
- For a good Entrepreneur, even 5000 rupees itself a big investment, he/she will build an empire out of it, now 50 lakhs the entrepreneur can begin will.
- For every six months, the progress of the company will be answered to Cheif Minister of the state.
- Whether the company get profit or loss, the employee will get a salary of 2000 rupees at least.
- Yes, 2000 salary is very small amount these days, but once the company starts making profit the salary will be an increase.
- Even when the company incurs loses, the employee will lose their job but will get 2000 rupees at least, this 2000 rupee is like stipend or some kind of resource will he is assured every month.
- By having 1.5 crores in fixed deposit, one could get the loan out it the banks for the expansion of their businesses.
- Out of 100 companies, at least 2 startups will perform good and will make profits, the 50 employees will grow for 50 to 60, 60-80 and so on. There salary naturally will grow.
- By this method, we have made two startups to companies that provided a job to at least 150 people within a short period.
- The 98 other companies which suffer from losses will get business, technology ideas and assistance from the 2 companies that have made profits.
- Now we have provided jobs to at least 5000 peoples within a short period of time.
- If this model is successful, an additional 200 crores will be allocated to the new startups and 100 more startups will be made and the additional job of 5000 will be made.
// Test or Dummy Post